Get intentional about intimacy
I’d love to help your people grow a lifestyle of intimacy with God—starting with daily devotions they love and change their lives. Deeply Devoted workshops provide content-rich, practical, and interactive environments where lasting life-change can happen in God’s presence together.
Learn the basics!
1. Relationship Goals. Learn powerful keys for intimacy with God, and reframe what God is looking for from us.
2. The Temple Pathway. Learn the Temple Pathway framework, exploring powerful biblical symbolism and how to engage with God.
3. Temple Pathway Experience. Experience God through the Temple Pathway in a guided group devotional experience and debrief.
DEEP-DIVE WORKSHOP (6 hours)
1. Relationship Goals : Discover keys for intimacy with God and learn about the Temple Pathway.
2. Ascent, Thanksgiving, and Praise: Learn how to pour out your heart to God, thank him for his work, and explore the powerful link between thanksgiving and praise.
3. Confession and Grace: Learn how to come into God’s light to confess our sin, receive his grace, and listen to God for his life-giving affirmation.
4. Revelation and prayer: Learn how to hear God speaking through his word and his Spirit. We’ll also learn the art of praying guided by the word of God and the ongoing revelation of the Spirit.
5. Worship and presence: Explore the mystery of God’s presence and how to experience more of him through authentic worship.
6. Temple Pathway Experience: I’ll guide your group through a Temple Pathway experience and debrief .
Sermons / Public speaking
There is so. Much. More.
Brad unpacks Exodus 33 to help us understand how God’s presence ‘works’ and how to experience more of Him.
What are we?
Our identity begins with who we are in Christ, but understanding what we are positions us to fulfill our purpose in the world.
A forgotten key
Brad unpacks how to imitate our way into greater spiritual growth by examining those we admire in the faith.
It starts where we are
Brad explores what it means to ‘walk in the Spirit’ and unpacks a biblical approach to begin—even in the middle of a storm.
Are you stuck?
Brad unpacks the parable of the soils to show how we can cooperate with God’s word and His work to grow in Christ.
The power of desire
Brad explores the story of David and Bathsheba to help us uncover what we truly want, and not to settle for less.
It can get messy
Brad unpacks Luke chapter 9 to lay a foundation for spiritual authority and a pathway to learn how to exercise it.
Jesus knows what He's doing
Brad explores John 10 to distill timeless & practical principles for hearing God’s voice with confidence and discernment.
Choosing what's best
Brad explores Mary’s heart for Jesus and challenges us to adopt her posture at His feet for all of life.
The world is unstable
Brad teaches us how to build a solid faith foundation that can withstand hardship, doubts, and a rapidly changing world.
Get intentional about intimacy with God.
I’d love to help your people grow a lifestyle of intimacy with God—starting with daily devotions they love and change their lives.
Looking for a speaker or preacher?
I’m on a mission to help people grow a lifestyle of intimacy with God, and I’d love to serve your church or organization.